Join the SAB World of Beer as we celebrate the month of love this February with a Valentine’s week of beer tour and tasting packages.
The five-star tourist attraction has also themed February's food and beer pairing around Valentine’s Day as another option for couples.
“We’re hoping to engage with existing beer lovers as well as those who would like to know more about this popular alcoholic beverage,” says Felicia Mokoena, SAB World of Beer manager.
Want to know more?
Beer tour and tasting
Date: Any day from 10 to 17 February 2018
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Cost: R360 per couple
Valentine's Day food and beer pairing
Date: Saturday 17 February 2018 only
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Cost: R1 000 per couple
SAB trade brewer Anton Erasmus will guide guests through the five-course meal. Couples will love sharing this journey of flavours and aromas as the tastes of our beers are enhanced with each bite of food.
- Smoked salmon rosettes on a toasty bruschetta with cream cheese and deep-fried capers, paired with Flying Fish Lemon
- Strawberry sorbet
- Fillet of springbok, carved on creamy mashed potato with a pink peppercorn sauce, pearl vegetables and crispy pancetta, paired with Carling Blue Label
- Deep-fried crumbed Camembert cheese wedge with red onion marmalade, served with a mini baguette, paired with Carling Black Label
- Decadent chocolate brownie with espresso anglaise, berry coulis, vanilla ice cream and a phyllo fan, paired with Castle Milk Stout and No 3 Fransen Street Cream Ale
Alternatively, contact the SAB World of Beer on 011 836 4900 or at email@example.com.
- There are limited tickets available for the beer-pairing lunch and bookings close at noon the day before the pairing for catering purposes
- No under 18s are permitted to attend the beer tasting or food and beer pairings, or consume alcohol on the beer tour